The Intel® NVMe* drivers for Intel® SSDs have reached end-of-life (EOL) and will no longer be available starting on February 6th, 2023. Users are encouraged to use the Microsoft inbox NVMe* driver.
Solidigm™ Data Center NVMe* driver for Microsoft Windows® is in development and expected to be released by the end of July 2023.
See the release notes for supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- This version supports Windows* Server 2019 & 2022
- This version of the NVMe* driver is intended for Data Center SSDs.
- If you have a client drive, please download our client NVMe* driver from here.
- The driver might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer.
- We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver, so you don’t lose features or customizations.
Contact Solidigm™ Customer Support.