The Solidigm™ Bootable Firmware Update Tool provides the firmware update capabilities of the Solidigm™ Storage Tool outside of an operating system (OS), so there are no OS requirements.
The tool comes in the form of an ISO image and requires a blank USB or CD (with CD burning software and a read/writable CD-ROM drive).
SHA1 (of the zip): 94E544B3FD805D703DF367492F69DE2E476CAFA0
SHA512 of iso inside the zip
- The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, it is your responsibility to back up or make copies of your files. If the firmware update process is interrupted, your SSD may not function properly.
- Check the latest available firmware.
- If you purchased your SSD from an OEM, your firmware version may have different naming. Contact your local OEM representative for latest firmware revisions.
- Limitations, requirements and installation steps are including in the User Guide.
- If you need any assistance with the firmware update or experience issues, please contact Support.
- This download contains both Solidigm™ proprietary software and an open-source Linux* operating environment. The components of the open-source Linux operating environment provided in this download are licensed under the GNU L/GPL and other licenses as applicable. These licenses are included in the 'licenses' folder in the download image.
Contact Solidigm™ Customer Support.