If encountering below symptoms:
- The SSD is not detected inside the operating system (OS).
- The stored data in the SSD could not be accessed.
- Error Message No Boot Drive Detected during POST.
Please perform the following to resolve the issue:
- Check if the system meets the system requirements of the drive.
- Test the SSD in another system and check if detected in BIOS.
- Test another SSD and check if detected in BIOS.
- Connect the drive directly to the motherboard using the proper cable(s) and/or the correct ports as defined by the system user guide for the form factor (M.2, Add In Card or 2.5') in use.
- Test a different supported connector or cable (if applicable).
- Check for any physical damage or foreign objects on both the SSD and the connector (if applicable).
- Check if the SSD is supported by the motherboard.
- Update BIOS. Contact your system manufacturer for assistance.
If the issue persists, contact Solidigm™ Customer Support.